Meals on Wheels-Western Lachine is looking for volunteers. This would involve a commitment of 2-3 hours per month. We have openings for morning cooks (team of 3 volunteers), drivers and deliverers (team of 2). Please consider helping out by joining a great team of friendly volunteers – an opportunity to meet new folks. Meals on Wheels takes place in the kitchen at Summerlea United, 225 – 50th Avenue Lachine. For more information contact Susan Ippersiel 514-634-2651 or 514-634-4827.
DIOCESAN CAMPING ASSOCIATION
– Four amazing, fun-filled, faith-based, one week camping experiences for children, youth and families at beautiful CAMP KINKORA! General Info: Anna Graham at 514-796-0703 or Cori-Ann Surette at 438-889-0318 http://www.campkinkora.com/programs/summer-camps Don’t delay… register today!
GUIDED TOURS OF THE BONSECOURS NEIGHBOURHOOD
– Saturdays until June 9 English tours (approximately 2 hours) leave the Museum each Saturday until June 9th. Tickets available on line or at the museum https://margueritebourgeoys.org/en/guided-tour/ (Student/senior rate 23$) $26 (includes a tour of the archaeological site and admission to the museum). Info / RSVP: 514- 282-8670, ext. 221 firstname.lastname@example.org
VILLA SAINT MARTIN
– open house June 10th1:00 – 5:00 pm. Free tours led by the villa team.
NOVA GOLF TOURNAMENT
– Aug. 13th Info: Gail 514-695- 8335, X 207. Feast of St. Josemaria Escriva, Founder of Opus Dei (www.opusdei.ca) All are cordially invited to a Solemn Mass presided by Archbishop Christian Lépine on Wednesday, June 13 at 7:30 pm. at Marie-Reine-du-Monde Cathedral.Confessions will be heard starting at 7:00 p.m.or email@example.com.
MISSION ST. WOJCIECH & ST. MAKSYMILIAN
– Please mark your calendars as they will be hosting a summer concert with Harmony Group Kirkland August 12th at 3:00pm in the church. Freewill offerings (which will be used for maintenance of the church).